Pages

Subscribe:

Thursday 7 May 2015

Success Unlimited!

My Success story with New Western Acquisitions :

I would love to share my success story with Atlanta investment property. I had been working in a real estate firm for the past 20 years. However, I got laid off a while ago. On my friend’s suggestion, I decided to try my hand at the foreclosure real estate investment market. I hired the expert services of New Western Acquisitions, one of the best real estate wholesalers to help me begin my new journey.

From my meager savings, the real estate agent helped me find a promising property. I was able to purchase this property at a great bargain; for $40,000. The property was in a great neighborhood; but needed extensive repairs. The renovation costs came to $20,000. The real estate agent at New Western Acquisitions introduced me to licensed contractors, who undertook the tasks quickly and efficiently. The distressed property was transformed into a place called “home” in a short span of 4 months. The real estate agent then helped me find a buyer for the transformed property. We received a fantastic offer and sold the home for a whopping $95,000.

Although I have been in the industry for quite a few years, I had never ventured into purchasing foreclosures. Although I read success stories of investors making attractive profits in foreclosure investing, I was jittery at trying my hands. Thanks to New Western Acquisitions; even I have a success story to boast of.

0 comments:

Post a Comment